Organisations are undergoing major transformation as they move their information from on-premise systems to Cloud Services such as Office 365, Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure to increase mobile workforce productivity, improve operational agility, and lower costs.
However as information moves out of your hands and into the Cloud, it raises concerns about security, privacy and compliance. Our Cloud Security Specialists can ease this transition to the Cloud by ensuring that the approrpiate security and privacy measures are in place, leaving you to take advantage of everything the Public Cloud has to offer, with the peace of mind that your services and data remain secure.We have helped many of our Clients secure their Cloud workloads in areas such as:
- Secure design creation of ‘green field’ Public/Private Cloud Architectures
- Design review of existing Cloud Infrastrucutre & Workloads
- Design and implementation of proportiante and effective security controls
- Performing independent technical Cloud Security Audits
- Conducting Security Assurance Reviews to the NCSC Cloud Security Principles
- Producing Cloud focused Risk Assessments
To discuss how we can help you with your Cloud Security needs, please contact a member of the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0161 706 0244.