Organisations are undergoing major transformation as they move their information from on-premise systems to Cloud Services such as Office 365, Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure to increase mobile workforce productivity, improve operational agility, and lower costs. The G-Cloud Programme and the Cloud First policy support the UK Government’s IT strategy to change the way the UK public sector buys IT – the aim is to deliver better service, more quickly and for less cost.
However as information moves out of your hands and into the Cloud, it raises concerns about security, privacy and compliance. Our Cloud Security Specialists can ease this transition to the Cloud by ensuring that the approrpiate security and privacy measures are in place, leaving you to take advantage of everything the Public Cloud has to offer, with the peace of mind that your services and data remain secure.
The key elements of a cloud implementation or migration program that we can help you with are:
- Full ‘green field’ design of your proposed Public/Private Cloud Architecture
- Design review of your existing Cloud Infrastrucutre & Workloads
- Selection of a reputable Cloud Service Provider based upon your business needs
- Design and implementation of proportiante and effective security controls
- Perform independent technical Cloud Security Audits:
- Configuration Audit Scanning
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Penetration Testing
- Conduct Security Assurance Reviews to the NCSC Cloud Security Principles & the CSA STAR Standard
- Produce Cloud focused Risk Assessments
We have helped many of our customers secure their Cloud workloads. To discuss how we can help you with your Cloud Security needs, please contact a member of the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0161 706 0244.