Security Awareness Training
Technology alone isn’t enough to safeguard your business! Cyber criminals are targeting your Organisational users – via email, sms, telephone and social engineering techniques. They are targeting users in addition to networks and web applications with the threats becoming harder to stop.
Even with top-of-the-range endpoint protection and network security controls, cyber criminals will find intelligent ways of getting through the cracks. When they do, they’ll use sophisticated social engineering techniques to manipulate your employees into giving away sensitive information.
A lack of regular security awareness training, up-to-date communications and virtually no way of tracking user behaviour is often the main cause of Organisational users falling victim to cyber-attacks.
- Monthly Security Awareness courses delivered in bite sized chunks – with a short test at the end covering a range of topics including Staying Safe online, Data Protection/GDPR, Working Remotely, Password Best Practices.
- Monthly Phishing Simulations – targeting your Organisational users as a real world cyber-criminal would, but in a safe and controlled environment.
- Security Policy Management – we will ensure your staff are well-versed on Organisational security standards by centralising your Security Policies, distributing them to users, automating acceptance and keep a clear audit trail for compliance reporting.
- Email Address Breach Detection – we monitor thousands of data dumps, paste sites and breached data forums, locating exposed Corproate email accounts that could easily be exploited by attackers.
- End User Portal –
- Phish Alert Outlook Plugin –
- Full Reporting – so that you can understand your current Organisational risk position, and how it is improving over time.