Technology alone isn’t enough to safeguard your business! Cyber criminals are targeting your Organisational users – via email, sms, telephone and social engineering techniques. They are targeting users in addition to networks and web applications with the threats becoming harder to stop.
Even with top-of-the-range endpoint protection and network security controls, cyber criminals will find intelligent ways of getting through the cracks. When they do, they’ll use sophisticated social engineering techniques to manipulate your employees into giving away sensitive information.
A lack of regular security awareness training, up-to-date communications and virtually no way of tracking user behaviour is often the main cause of Organisational users falling victim to cyber-attacks.
- Full onboarding within 24 hours – just give us a list of your users and we’ll do the rest
- Monthly Security Awareness courses delivered in bite sized chunks – with a short test at the end
- Quarterly Phishing Simulations – targeting your Organisational users as a real world cyber-criminal would
- Email Address Breach Detection – we monitor thousands of data dumps, paste sites and breached data forums, locating exposed Corproate email accounts that could easily be exploited by attackers
- Full Reporting – so that you can understand your current risk positon, and how it is improving over time