Our Security Architects will work with your Business to ensure that your systems are adequately protected and fit for purpose. Our consultants have advised on some of the largest and most complex networks in the world both within the Private and Public Sectors.
You can engage Cyber Security Specialists to design your security from the ground up or to review your existing systems and advise on improvements. We are also able to support Bid teams in the secure design of solutions and provide support with third party Client meetings where required. Our Security Architects are CISSP-ISSAP, CESG and SABSA certified. SABSA is a proven methodology for developing business-driven, risk and opportunity focused Security Architectures at both enterprise and solutions level that traceably support business objectives.
Our Security Architects can support your Business needs by providing support in a number of key areas at an Enterprise, Solution or Component Level:
- Client Opportunities and Bids
- Enterprise Security Architecture
- Cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, Iaas)
- Network Infrastructure
- Endpoints (Corporate and/or BYOD Programs)
- Data Security, Secure Configuration & Encryption
- Vulnerability Management and Malware Protection
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) & Protective Monitoring
- Secure Coding and the SDLC
To discuss your Security Design needs today, please contact a member of the team by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 0161 706 0244.