Cyber Security Architect (Contract)
Cyber Security Specialists are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Architect to support a large UK Client in their digital transformation.
This is an exciting interim role supporting a range of projects within a multi-disciplined Agile delivery team. This is a fully remote role.
Good day rates are on offer and the role is outside IR35.
Key Skills & Requirements:
The role requires an excellent communicator with solid experience in the following:
- AWS secure design (Greenfield and Design Reviews)
- Microservices, API Gateways, & Application security standards such as OWASP
- Identity & Access Management. SSO, ADFS
- Managing IT Health Checks (Scoping and Remediation)
- Cloud Assurance Reviews
- Project Security Risk Management
- Creation of Security High Level Designs
- Security tooling rollout and monitoring (e.g. Vulnerability Management)
- Supporting Client Technical Architects and Software Engineers
- Engaging with Client Security teams (e.g. Risk Analysts, SOC Analysts etc)
- Solid understanding of Agile Projects and use of Jira & Confluence
- Experience of Cloud CDN and WAFs such as Akamai and Cloudflare
- Good understanding of Infrastructure as Code
- Experience of embedding security into CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience of designing secure platforms within Microsoft Azure
- Formal AWS certifications
- UK Government experience
- Existing SC Clearance
For more information regarding this role please send a copy of your CV to Opportunities@cybersecurityspecialists.co.uk.