ISO 27001 Certification
ISO 27001 (ISO/IEC 27001:2022) is the international standard that provides the specification for an information security management system (ISMS). The latest version was published in October 2022.
The Standard is designed to help organisations manage their information security processes in line with international best practice while optimising costs. It is technology and vendor neutral and is applicable to all organisations – irrespective of their size, type or nature.
ISO 27001 will help you protect your business critical information in terms of the following principles:
- Confidentiality ensures that information is accessible only to those authorized to have access.
- Integrity safeguards the accuracy and completeness of information and processing methods.
- Availability ensures that authorized users have access to information and associated assets when required.
Our dedicated ISO 27001 consultants are highly qualified and experienced. They will be there to support you every step of the way to gaining formal ISO 27001 certification for your organisation, including:
- Gaining a competitive advantage your organisation
- A platform for your organisation to proactively manage information security risks
- Independent assurance to internal and external stakeholders of the information security management practices within your organisation
- Maximising the security, integrity and privacy of your organisation’s information assets
- Understand the value of the different types of information your organisation holds
- Minimising the likelihood of regulatory and/or legislative breaches.
As well as implementation, we can also support with ISO 27001 training and internal audits. For more information please contact us on 0161 706 0244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with a member of the team.