Third Party Assurance
Outsourcing processes or data to a Third Party does not mean the accountability has been transferred. Contracts and Service Level Agreements can prove worthless when the third party has a security incident which impacts your Organisation.
The ICO clearly states that Controllers (or Organisations) are liable for their compliance with the GDPR and must only appoint processors (Third Partys) who can provide ‘sufficient guarantees’ that the requirements of the GDPR will be met and the rights of data subjects protected.
Any security incident whether it be internal or via a third-party supplier which results in a data breach can severely damage your Organisation and result in regulatory fines, reputational damage and loss of clients. These risks can be mitigated or reduced by conducting security and compliance audits on the Third Party Suppliers providing services to your Organisation and ensuring that they manage your information in a manner consistent with your policies and which is aligned to Information Security best practices.
Our fully managed service is operated by experienced and certified Security Specialists providing:
- Full onboarding within 24 hours, just give us a list of your Suppliers and we’ll do the rest
- Assurance that the audited Third Party Supplier is taking the expected steps to meet Organisational and Regulatory security requirements
- Risk reduction by assuring the security of your Third Party Suppliers
- Confidence your data (or your customer’s data) is appropriately secured when processed by your Third Party Suppliers
- Assurance the requirements of GDPR for the protection of personal data is in place
- A full Report per Third Party Supplier audited detailing their Risk Status
To discuss how we can help you to manage your Third Party Supplier risk, please contact our practice by email@example.com or calling us on 0161 706 0244.