CREST Penetration Testing
Penetration testing – also known as pen testing – helps organisations identify vulnerabilities that could be exploited by an attacker to access sensitive data, such as customer information or financial records. Organisations that don’t regularly perform penetration testing often face challenges in protecting sensitive data and systems, maintaining compliance and customer trust, and reducing the risk of a successful cyber attack.
The Cyber Security Specialists Penetration Testing Service is CREST-accredited. Holding this title is a great privilege and demonstrates that Cyber Security Specialists:
- is an entrusted partner for delivering high-quality Penetration Testing services
- has reliable methodologies and processes
- provides comprehensive reporting
- has highly skilled Cyber Security professionals
We have over a decade of experience in scoping and providing Penetration Testing to Clients of all different shapes and sizes from start-ups and Digital Agencies to multinationals and Public Sector Organisations. All of our testing is conducted in accordance with industry recognised standards such as CREST, OWASP and PCI-DSS requirements.
We provide a complete range of penetration testing services customized to your exact requirements. Our testing coverage includes:
- Web Application Testing
- Mobile App Testing (IOS and Android)
- Source Code Security Review
- External Network Penetration Testing
- Internal Infrastructure Testing
- Firewall Ruleset Reviews
- Server Build Reviews
- Configuration Reviews
- Cloud Security Reviews (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, Microsoft 365)
- VoIP & WebRTC Penetration Testing
- Simulated Phishing and Social Engineering
- Red Teaming
Our Specialists are highly skilled and experienced in arranging, planning and conducting extensive Penetration tests for all types of businesses. Holding recognised technical certifications such as OSCP and CREST, you can be sure that your testing is always being done by an expert.
Pen testing can help your organisation identify and address vulnerabilities before an attacker can exploit them, thereby reducing risk and securing your business. To discuss your Penetration Testing requirements today please contact a member of the team by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 0161 706 0244.